Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] C Check on purchase - 60+ days delivery delay  (Read 169 times)

Offline knobbygb

• Members

The person who likes this post:
[-] C Check on purchase - 60+ days delivery delay
« on: August 09, 2018, 03:08:09 AM »
I just noticed that if I request a C Check upon purchase of a used aircraft, the delivery date is 77 days in the future so the system is adding 63 days to the default time - even longer than  for a D Check.  this if for a Large a/c where a C-check should take 14 days. I've never bothered doing this before - I was just just making sure I didn't forget to do it after the a/c arrived. I usually only use this function with D-Checks. EDIT: I realised that the extra 3 days are because I requested a seating configuration change, so basically the system is using the D-Check timing for these C-Checks.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 10:09:33 AM by Sami »

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: C Check on purchase - 60+ days delivery delay
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 10:09:26 AM »
Tested, game date 1998-08-13, bought used B727 (size class large, same as A320).

- C check, no seat config change, delivery time selector is automatically changed to 4 weeks in the "Delayed delivery" window at order screen. Accepted and actual delivery is 10-Sep-98. Correct.

- C check, new seat config, delivery time is again 4 weeks. Actual delivery time again 10-Sep-98. Correct.

Cannot replicate, possible user error by switching the delivery time manually to some large value.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.