Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Expansion of manual to account for "special rules"  (Read 241 times)

Offline DanDan

• Members

The 4 people who like this post:
Expansion of manual to account for "special rules"
« on: July 23, 2018, 12:11:23 PM »
I would really be glad, if there would be an overview page, where one can see the details on "special rules" in AWS, those that are contrary to real life and therefore not obvious. Two of them coming to my mind constantly:

- "too small"-warning [what is the aircraft/fleet property that brings about a penalty? how high is the penalty? how does the penatly-parameters change over time?]

- too-many-fleets-penantly [well... any information on this would already be helpful. if one doesnt know the game, one will not even wonder about high "staff training costs". would be great to explain in the manual what airlines are affected, how many fleets get penalized? how high is the penalty depending on fleet sizes? ...]

It would be great if there were some information on how these rules work, when they apply and what their effect is. This would be immensly helpful, especially for new and "non-professional" players. Would make the game a bit less frustrating at times.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.