Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Alliance pricing on UM  (Read 242 times)

Offline George Bush

• Members

The person who likes this post:
[-] Alliance pricing on UM
« on: July 21, 2018, 08:11:31 PM »
I get why we have a you cant buy this AC at this price from alliance members. Couldn't we remove the restriction if the plane has been on the used market X number of days?I often feel like I'm being gouged when my opponents can buy from my mates at super low prices and I cannot..
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 10:15:37 AM by Sami »

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Alliance pricing on UM
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 09:26:31 PM »
I'm in support of this - the plane would need to be publicly listed for at least a certain amount of time at the out-of-bounds price (say, a game month or three). I could see people trying to get around this by listing privately or making a listing private/changing prices.

Ninja edit: Plane would also need to be available for purchase at the lower price for that period of time - no switching from lease only to sell quickly.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 09:38:27 PM by schro »

Offline dmoose42

• Members
Re: Alliance pricing on UM
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 01:45:09 AM »
A game month is only 15 hours at 30 minutes a day - so I would support a minimum of three month window where it's publicly listed at that price. 45 hours is ample time for anyone to have a chance at buying it.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.