Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Hushkit and D check  (Read 329 times)

Offline Luperco

• Members
Hushkit and D check
« on: June 17, 2018, 01:09:08 PM »
I've found that if the time of D check arrives while an aircraft is in extra mantainance (in my case there was an hushkit installation), the D check is not performed and, when the aircraft returns from extra maintenance,  will fly without the D check with all the negative consequences.

It happens two time to me now that I'm installing hushkit on all my DC-9 on GW2.

Thanks for attention.
Saluti
Emanuele

Offline Zobelle

• Members
Re: Hushkit and D check
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 07:36:50 PM »
Maybe good time to retire those then. Thatís an interesting situation though.

Offline Cardinal

• Members
Re: Hushkit and D check
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 04:56:53 PM »
You can tack hushkit installations and seat configurations on to a C/D check, but not the other way around. You can't start a C/D check if the plane is in any other kind of maintenance (including manual B-checks). For that reason, I wait until a plane is in C/D-check and then I add hushkit installation to the check, which both adds 14 days to the duration of the check and pushes the date of the next C/D-check out another 2 weeks. If I'm up against the deadline, and the C/D-check is less than 15 days away, I'll trigger it manually and then add the hushkit to the check.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.