Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] C seats not billed  (Read 509 times)

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
[-] C seats not billed
« on: June 05, 2018, 09:28:30 PM »
Hi,

my pax numbers show some C passengers, but it seems there was some kind of lottery or promotional offer as neither my income statement nor my LFs show any C seats being sold.

This from GW#4 - Buddy Holly Airline
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:56:02 PM by Sami »

Offline Zobelle

• Members
Re: C seats not billed
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 11:52:20 PM »
Perhaps an inferior business class to blame?  :)

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 02:35:59 AM »
I predict a rounding error.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 07:09:21 AM »
I predict a rounding error.

That was probably it, it unlocked now. Too few tickets, to low to put on the income sheet, yeah.

However I find it strange as sometimes we got other kind of ridiculously low incomes/expenses (for example, I got "bank fees" at 226$) while my C seats sales jumped from 0 to 3500 $.

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 07:00:08 PM »
That was probably it, it unlocked now. Too few tickets, to low to put on the income sheet, yeah.

However I find it strange as sometimes we got other kind of ridiculously low incomes/expenses (for example, I got "bank fees" at 226$) while my C seats sales jumped from 0 to 3500 $.

You get income on the Income statement even if you sell a single ticket.

Regarding your original post, the minute you add C seats, your pax graph shows line for C, even if it shows zero pax.  So the existence of the C line depends of having seats, not on flying pax.

Not a bug.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 07:21:35 AM »

You get income on the Income statement even if you sell a single ticket.

Regarding your original post, the minute you add C seats, your pax graph shows line for C, even if it shows zero pax.  So the existence of the C line depends of having seats, not on flying pax.

Not a bug.

Hey, look at the pics I posted: graph shows 7 C seats on week 45. Income shows 0 $ billed in C seats on week 45.

So if your theory about billing is right, it is indeed a bug. If Schro is right, then it isn't. Pending...

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 12:11:25 PM »
Happened again with F seats. 1st from the graph is on week 51, but the 1st billed ones are on week 03.

Sami?
The sums involved are obviously not big, but I find it strange to be able to be charged with small sums while an income has to be significantly bigger to be taken into account.

Online DanDan

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 12:22:22 PM »
c‘mon! its 1960 in GW4! those credit card payments need a while  :laugh:

Offline Springbal

• Members
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2018, 01:21:00 PM »
Hello,
I'm playing GW3, since a few game weekds (wk 31) I have according to my pax statistics some PAX in F. Yet only in this week, the first money came in (problem is, the money that came in, was only 10% of the expected revenue of that week in F. Same happened with C. No wonder I don't make any profit :D

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2018, 06:51:12 PM »
Hey, look at the pics I posted: graph shows 7 C seats on week 45. Income shows 0 $ billed in C seats on week 45.

So if your theory about billing is right, it is indeed a bug. If Schro is right, then it isn't. Pending...

Yeah, the delay does seem strange.

Offline Springbal

• Members
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 02:29:04 PM »
it costs my virtualy airline several 1000's a week.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 07:03:45 PM »
it costs my virtualy airline several 1000's a week.

During last game day of Monday 26-Apr you had 6 flights with F class seats, and on that day transported only a total of 7 F class passengers (= seven passengers) - these seats were sold in 5 different flights (4 dep'd on Monday and 1 was for return flight that originally departed on Sunday).

Code: [Select]
flt sold ticket total
803 2 1320 =2640
807 1 1886 =1886
811 1 2002 =2002
813 3 1864 =5592
=12120

Income statement shows F class ticket revenue as 12 120 USD.

Looking at what has been saved to 'transported pax' chart in database (but not yet visible in interface) shows 9 pax for F class, but I have a feeling that 2 of those are from previous week's overflow when flight actually arrived on monday.

But in any case, no money is missing. Might be that the pax transported history chart is showing it incorrectly.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2018, 08:17:07 PM »
Hum, Sami, if I may, what about my case (OP)?
Not asking to be refunded by a few thousand $, I don't care, but I'm not completely sure the problem is the same.
The curve showed C seats being flown 3 or 4 weeks before the 1st C seat was sold (according to the income statement).
The the story was the same when I introduced F seats.

Edit: can't access the income statement of my first C or F seat (just below a year but the data goes back only on 40 weeks or so.
But my first apparently sold F seat was on week 51 1959. IIRC, the first income for an F seat was shown, just like for the C seat, 3-4 weeks later.
cf initial pics about C seats, showing the clash of data.

Edit 2:
Not a problem of overnight flights. Or the guy went to Mars and back.
As I said, a 4 weeks difference.
Happened again with F seats. 1st from the graph is on week 51, but the 1st billed ones are on week 03.

Sami?
The sums involved are obviously not big, but I find it strange to be able to be charged with small sums while an income has to be significantly bigger to be taken into account.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 08:26:57 PM by Tha_Ape »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 12:55:57 PM »
Cannot replicate this, pls report if seen again.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.