Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: RBA orders too many L188 Electras - decides to sell/lease some  (Read 30 times)

Offline jezbanks

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
'who'd a thunk it' said RBA's CEO and resident lounge lizard jezbanks 'employing illiterate street urchins with no mathematical skill for 50% of minimum wage seemed like such a bold business decision, but now I'm not so sure'

It appears that when ordering the airline's new L188s from Lockheed, the aircraft purchasing department carried the 4 and multiplied the double decimal rather than just subtracting the 8 and dividing by the CEO's age as instructed.

'Its a balls up and no mistake' said Phoenix Alliance CEO Cedric3108 'The RBA hanger is always party central when LAVENAL crews night stop at Manchester, I guess they just took their eye off the ball'

Royal Britannic will be offering up to 6 Brand New L188 Electra air-frames for sale of lease over the next couple of weeks. The first is listed now and can be viewed here - Lockheed L188 Electra

The company cat declined to comment having been kicked across the board room, and joiners are encouraged to tender competitive quotes to repair the chairman's office doors, desk and three book cases. RBA Apologizes to other Manchester airlines for last nights disturbance when the error was revealed...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.