Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Setting B check - additional option  (Read 316 times)

Online JumboShrimp

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Setting B check - additional option
« on: May 19, 2018, 01:22:35 AM »
We have one B check option - to start at the same day and time as A check start.

It would be nice to have the other B check option automatic as well, for B check to end at the same day and time as the end of A check.

This would also make the customized B check redundant.  There no reason to have B check start at any other time other than start with A check or end with A check.

Online Cardinal

• Members
Re: Setting B check - additional option
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 01:30:22 AM »
This would also make the customized B check redundant.  There no reason to have B check start at any other time other than start with A check or end with A check.

I do it all the time with 7-day schedules. The A-check falls between the same two flights on all 7 planes but I adjust the B-check to do the least damage (never on Friday, for example).

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 01:43:37 AM »
I do it all the time with 7-day schedules. The A-check falls between the same two flights on all 7 planes but I adjust the B-check to do the least damage (never on Friday, for example).

Well, you have 2 options for B check:
1. Overlap with A check and lose only 19 hours of scheduled flying
2. Don't overlap with A check and lose 24 hours of scheduled flying

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 06:50:32 AM »
(.../...)This would also make the customized B check redundant.  There no reason to have B check start at any other time other than start with A check or end with A check.

There are plenty of reasons, actually. I'm not going to deliver them(that's advanced techniques I keep for me), but more than 40% of my B checks are disjoint from the A-Check. And not only Cardinal's reason, by far.

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 11:51:48 PM »
Well, regardless of the manual B check option staying or not (I have nothing against it staying), I just thought the 2nd most useful way to schedule the B check (automatically) should be available as well, not just the most popular.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.