Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Removing the UM limit for privately listed ac in the later stage of game  (Read 317 times)

Offline Obelix

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
As the title say i suggest removing the ac order limit for the private listed um sales, later in the game it just a hindrance from picking up planes
But you would still be locked on the normal UM from buying privately listed ac, just not the listed ones, at this stage in gw2 we are sitting on tons of cash and setting the alarm for every 8 game days to take the max amount of planes is just silly.
Any thoughts?

Offline MuzhikRB

• Members

The 4 people who like this post:
Well.

MAy be we can do like this.

Limit of 3 AC per week - is good and will not be changed.

But player can buy unlimited AC from UM if they are listed privately, but:

1. first 2 will be delivered in 2 weeks.
2. 3rd will be delivered in 2 weeks +1 day
3. 4 and 5th will be delivered in 3 weeks
6. 6th in 3 weeks + 1day.
etc...

So - you can log in once per day. Buy/lease as much as you can afford from private listings, but the delivery of ACs will not violate game rules. player will not get advantage.
If player ordered 30 ACs from UM private listings - it means he is locked out from usual UM till he receives everything, but still can continue add from private listings.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
I completely support Muzhik's sub-variant.
I can go on holidays for 1 week without having to wake up at night when I return home because of so many planes privately listed BUT I can't take advantage of it to get planes faster than other people.

Great.

Offline Zobelle

• Members
So basically allow me to buy everything private listed to me if i can afford it, but keep the delivery schedule as it would normally be.

I can get behind that. That or make it simple and allow for 12 deliveries/mo which is about on par with current buying ability for those of us who can log in every 3-4hrs to buy our listed frames.

Offline Cardinal

• Members
+1

This will also even things out between players who are able to log in 24/7 and those who only have a couple of hours a day to devote to AWS. And limiting it to private listings keeps the original intent of the 2+1 rule intact by keeping the UM from being drained by the big airlines & alliances.

Offline dandan

• Members
Or maybe have the limit of 2+1 per week only apply for planes from AI, and other planes can be maybe bought at 7 per week or so. In that case, the rule would work for the whole gameworld, because if you could pick up a lot of planes at the same time, its still  the same problem as before at the start of the gameworld... at least in GW2 it was the thing, that everyone was checking when the UM was refreshed and picked up planes from the AI brokers.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
@Dani

probably not. The problem with your suggestion is that players backed by a lot of suppliers (private listing) would be able to gain an unfair advantage.
The idea is just to avoid traffic jams by creating an organized queue, not to increase the speed on the highway so that only players with a Porsche could take advantage of.

Offline dandan

• Members
@Dani

probably not. The problem with your suggestion is that players backed by a lot of suppliers (private listing) would be able to gain an unfair advantage.
The idea is just to avoid traffic jams by creating an organized queue, not to increase the speed on the highway so that only players with a Porsche could take advantage of.

ok, then lets make both: a limit of deliveries (instead of purchases/leases) per week + a limit of planes that one can purchase/lease from AI per week

Offline Zobelle

• Members
Id say remove the buy limitation but restrict deliveries to 7 every two game weeks. (182 del/yr)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.