Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Additional planes...?  (Read 367 times)

Iceman66

• Former member
[-] Additional planes...?
« on: April 13, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »
I noticed a number of smaller aircraft included ingame (GREAT job with those, Sami!) but I did notice that, although some of Piper's more popular designs are featured (including the ubiquitous Navajo), there was a distinct lack of Beechcraft planes. Most notably, and rather larger than the Navajo, the King Air series is uber-popular for charter operators and would be every bit as useful as the Navajo for a really small airline. Are there any plans to add more light aircraft and bizjets like the Challenger and Gulfstream for example, or would that jsut be overcomplicating things too much?
Just wondering... :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 03:33:28 PM by sami »

Talentz

• Former member
Re: Additional planes...?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 11:27:53 PM »
Actually, Sami does have the data to alot of the aircraft you mention, he's just a tad lazy in adding them  :P

But I do know that pure business jets wont be included. Unless you can prove said aircraft was used for scheduled, commercial flights, Sami has stated he wont add them.

Commercial aircraft only. That's the rule of thumb.

Talentz

Iceman66

• Former member
Re: Additional planes...?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 12:48:59 AM »
OK, thanks for the info! I was curious when I noticed the Navajo included in the planes list lol, since they're much smaller than anything I ever thought of as being used for commercial flights. The King Air is actually the plane I was most interested in seeing added, given their overwhelming popularity with charter lines. I don't know if they have ever actually been used for scheduled commercial flights, though. (Boy howdy those Medevac lines sure do love em though!)
I don't actually know of a pure bizjet that is/was in use as a commercial airliner, though I admit the thought of a Citation X on a low-pax express route kinda makes my mouth water... Oh well, a guy can dream right?  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.