Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Need Aircraft for Small Field, Heavy Cargo Operations.  (Read 227 times)

Offline JRomack100

• Members
[-] Need Aircraft for Small Field, Heavy Cargo Operations.
« on: April 28, 2018, 01:02:14 AM »
There are several small fields the bigger aircraft with Heavy Cargo capability can't operate from.  One aircraft that comes to mind are the Lockheed L-100-20/30s, better known as the civilian C-130s.  I like operating small regionals and even though the cargo 737s and DC9s can work some, they cant get them all and there is a gap.  I have also noticed as I explore for new cargo routes, ton after ton of lighter cargo capability, but not one ounce of Heavy lift available.  It would be able to exlploit that void.  Just a suggestion.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 03:41:05 PM by Sami »

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members
Re: Need Aircraft for Small Field, Heavy Cargo Operations.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 01:39:25 AM »
Difficult request, since all large cargo aircraft available in the game require at least 1750m of runway to operate with full payload. Isn't any of those aircraft fit for your requirements, even to transport half of their payload capacity?

We could have Armstrong-Whitwort Argosy as an option among large props that operate in shorter runways, but surprisingly, there's no cargo version for it yet; and I wish BAe 146s and Fokker 100s to have their size class revised to large, so we could have the benefit to have more options than B737s and DC9s for smaller aircraft capable of carrying heavy cargo.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.