Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: AERBRA not going to buy used DC9-15s and -32s anymore  (Read 87 times)

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members
AERBRA not going to buy used DC9-15s and -32s anymore
« on: April 10, 2018, 10:49:53 PM »
AERBRA's CEO Wilian Sr. gets up to his nerves when someone wants to offer him used DC9-15s and -32s: "I still receive lots of calls from these model's owners asking if I'm interested in them, and all I want to do when it happens is to tell them to *** off", he says. The alleged reason for that is the extra fuel tanks of the said models. "99.9% of these models on the UM have extra tanks. You know, those models used to be our planes of choice because of the extra range they would provide, but since cargo introduction and the waning of the economic viability of longer thin routes, they're getting more and more useless to us." He added that the company has still many of these models in use and they have more than enough planes: "Their future will be either a cargo conversion or the scrapyard. And we make our own cargo aircraft since we don't have much demand, and our supply of extra-tanked DC9s is more than enough for that".

He added that is a very sad thing that other airlines insist on ordering extra-tanked DC9-15s, -32s and -34s, especially the first variant. "The DC9-15 is an awesome plane and it's much better than current the current regional jets available today. We can get around the lack of standard-variant DC9-32s and -34s on the used market with DC9-41s, but when it comes to DC9-15s we have no option other than to order new.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.