Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Leave out recently C/D-checked aircraft from "a/c generating most losses"  (Read 804 times)

I, as a big airline manager, manage my aircraft mostly from the Aircraft (Aircraft->Aircraft) page, and the most annoying thing in that page is when I click on an aircraft that is pointed as one that's generating most losses, in 99% of the times turns out that aircraft was on a C or D-check in the week before it was listed (thus not generating any revenue), which is logically correct but it's ultimately misleading. The system should leave off from the revenue/loss lists any aircraft that underwent any heavy check 1 or 2 weeks prior to the listings, so we could address better the routes and aircraft actually performing poorly.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 06:06:45 PM by Sami »

Offline groundbum2

• Members

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
I don't see this on the change log, but it seems this feature has been added.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
I don't see this on the change log, but it seems this feature has been added.

Nope. Not from what I see.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
I was looking at my GW3 airline, with a bunch of aircraft in C checks, showing loss for prior week, but they did not appear on the list of money losing aircraft.

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members
They don't appear while in a heavy check; the problem is when they re-enter service; then the list will show their result from previous week, while they were in a heavy check.

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
To clarify this, I took 3 screenshots showing the situation.

First one is of an aircraft just returned from heavy check that hasn't flown yet in the current week. It will be on the money loser listbut you check it and see 0 revenues and no flights on its assigned routes - but that's just because he's got out of the hangar and you know all the routes assigned to it are profitable:

NOT a money loser

Second one is of an aircraft that has made some profitable flights and will end the current week in profit just like any other week it operates the routes assigned to it, but it will appear on the money loser list because it was in a heavy check the week before so it didn't have any profit then:

NOT a money loser

The third one IS a money loser, the only one that should appear on the money loser list because it consistently shows poor results in consecutive weeks:

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The 5 people who like this post:
Adjusted so that if C/D check has been less than 7 days ago, a/c is excluded from lossmakers toplist

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.