Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Benefit of Alliance  (Read 595 times)

Offline bhuvarin

• Members
Benefit of Alliance
« on: February 15, 2018, 06:58:44 AM »
What the benefit to become a member of an Alliance? ??? ??? ???

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Benefit of Alliance
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 07:33:18 AM »
Basically, three things:
 - a bunch of advices
 - a little higher LF (to offset the costs of the monthly membership)
 - a common plane market (other people place orders for you and don't make you pay twice the price)

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 09:09:56 AM »
Basically, three things:
 - a bunch of advices
 - a little higher LF (to offset the costs of the monthly membership)
 - a common plane market (other people place orders for you and don't make you pay twice the price)

And there is another one : the certainty than noone of your alliance will attack you. I mean, I'm member of Elite, and knowing than never Owl Express(my alliance) will fall upon my own bases is really a great strategic asset. Of course, Tulip airways(another alliance) could, and it would be a tough fight. He ain't a beginner. It can be a constraint if JFK would be ideal for your growth, but your alliance already has a player there, but I think that it's more than offsetted by the fact that if you are the player struggling in JFK, noone in your alliance is allowed to stab you in the back.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 09:52:42 AM »
And there is another one : the certainty than noone of your alliance will attack you. I mean, I'm member of Elite, and knowing than never Owl Express(my alliance) will fall upon my own bases is really a great strategic asset. Of course, Tulip airways(another alliance) could, and it would be a tough fight. He ain't a beginner. It can be a constraint if JFK would be ideal for your growth, but your alliance already has a player there, but I think that it's more than offsetted by the fact that if you are the player struggling in JFK, noone in your alliance is allowed to stab you in the back.

However, sometimes, shift of situation happens :laugh:
Rarely, though. And the system will soon mechanically prevent anyone of your alliance to base in one of your bases (until now, it was only alliance rules).

Offline Cardinal

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 08:25:10 PM »

Oh, they'll find a way to stab you in the back.

Online wilian.souza2

• Members
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 09:07:24 PM »
Does a strong alliance (=5-star, high score) help you get bigger market share on routes?

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 08:43:42 AM »
Does a strong alliance (=5-star, high score) help you get bigger market share on routes?

not much, but IIRC, it had been said that maximum start rating was equivalent to a 10 points of CI boost. Can't check the information, though.

Offline airnz

• Members
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 12:41:34 AM »
looking for alliance to join

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.