Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Used Market Filter  (Read 630 times)

Online JumboShrimp

• Members

The 6 people who like this post:
[ok] Used Market Filter
« on: January 29, 2018, 10:59:39 PM »
Selecting checkmark:  "Any aircraft type common to my current fleet" should show only aircraft types that are available on the scheduling screen, meening in operation.  It should exclude aircraft types that are all leased out or stored.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 02:04:20 PM by Sami »

Offline groundbum2

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Used Market Filter
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 11:24:56 AM »
could I add a variation to this request.

That the "show types common to my fleet" button in both the used and new aircraft screens be defaulted to YES as 95% of the time I manually set it to yes.

Simon

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 02:31:11 PM »
I found an irregularity with this feature (not sure if it was unintentional or not).

I operate 737-200s. When I had one 737-200C in my fleet (with no routes scheduled) it showed them on the used market. When I sold this one freighter it only showed me the pax versions (-100/-200/-200Adv).

You guys know if this is right? Otherwise I should send my post to bug reports.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 04:37:12 PM »
I would want the ability to blacklist types from types common to my fleet. For example, in GW2, I'm not interested in more 707s. So when I check common to my fleet, I'd like those to be excluded as they are exiting, yet, will spam up multiple pages of junk.

I found an irregularity with this feature (not sure if it was unintentional or not).

I operate 737-200s. When I had one 737-200C in my fleet (with no routes scheduled) it showed them on the used market. When I sold this one freighter it only showed me the pax versions (-100/-200/-200Adv).

You guys know if this is right? Otherwise I should send my post to bug reports.

That's similar behavior to what I mentioned here - https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,76278.0.html

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 04:48:14 PM »
Not using the "common to my fleet filter", but there's a reason. Currently, if doing so, I get 17 pages of used aircrafts.
Because I leased out plenty of different aircrafts. Otherwise, I'm operating the classic 3 fleet types.

Only exception could be for the planes sitting idle in your airports (unscheduled but not stored - like when you're about to start a renewal).

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 05:07:43 PM »
One thing that works in many situations is to set a filer on Age, to say < 15 years.  That tends to filter out a lot of unwanted stuff.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 05:06:58 AM »
That's similar behavior to what I mentioned here - https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,76278.0.html

Thanks schro, that’s exactly what I was trying to describe. Sorry for the thread creep.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.