Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Variable turnaround time  (Read 6892 times)

Online MikeS

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: Variable turnaround time
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2018, 01:53:03 AM »
Agree, turn around time for the 757 is way off compared to real life. In the game you need to put it at 1:50 for delay possibility to come down to 4.4% !!
That's almost two hours?! The comparable DC8s are at 55 minutes minimum and 1:30 with ~1% delay.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Variable turnaround time
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2018, 05:41:06 AM »
I think what alex is saying is to allow for "unpenalized" shorter turn times on domestic travel while leaving it be on International or LH International. This is a great idea, personally.

In fact, all aircraft should have this option for shorter "unpenalized" turn times the shorter the flight is and or the smaller the destination airport past savings on taxi time.

For example. ATL-CAE routinely flown with 717 irl is naturally bound to have a shorter turn time than the same flown to MDW or FLL. Add in variable cruise speed and we can really make the best use out of aircraft.

I tend to disgree. This is already taken in account in taxi time. WAW-BVA is 6NM longer than WAW-CDG, but it's still 10 minutes shorter in F28. Maybe differences are not high enough, but there is already a mechanism to make the difference between a traffick 10 airport and a traffick 5 airport.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.