Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Alliance scoring  (Read 554 times)

Offline MuzhikRB

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
[-] Alliance scoring
« on: January 15, 2018, 08:14:38 PM »
Currently the best alliance is determined by some scoring (cumulative and variable) which is not very easy to understand. . as i understands scoring mostly depends on amount of players in alliance and how long they play for alliance and nothing related how big are the players and how they perform (except may be players rated top 10 in personal categories).

I propose to change it to similar as company stats:

1. Total PAX/cargo transported by Alliance from start of GW.

2. Average PAX/cargo transported last 5 years (to see most developing alliances).

3. How many airports are served.

4. Average age of fleet./punctuality/ac condition

5. Alliance Revenue from start of GW and average from last 5 years. -> Marketshare of world pax served.

that will show easy-to-understand stats which alliance performed better in terms of serving.

P.S. Also why not to implement regional/world annual awards to players ? like IRL. we have regions (asia, europe etc...)
Each year system can determine best company (by airline personal scoring) and this company will receive "history medal" that can be collected in airline profile. this medal can provide for example 2 month small marketing boost to CI (or something similar).
I guess it will really attract players to work on their airlines.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:27:00 PM by Sami »

Offline SAUR E. SAUR

• Members
Re: Alliance scoring
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 02:18:52 AM »
I like the medal idea and also knowing how to become a top alliance (ie the scoring system)

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 07:29:07 AM »
...but medals could be earned only every 3 years(or so) for a given company. What's the purpose if I'm earning 30 times the gold medal for Africa in current GW3? Cause looking to my monopoly position, the opposition my buddies in Africa's other strongholds face(3 companies in SA, 2 in Egypt and Morocco, and that's all for African strong countries, besides Algeria where I'm alone and therefore have an unfair advantage).

Offline MuzhikRB

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 10:16:31 AM »
Gazz

So what ?
That is regional medal.
I guess players from JNB can become real threat for you in upcoming years in terms of best company - may be...
The only thing we can add is that company should exist at least 3-5 years to start participate in it - so at first "start period" there will be no medals.

Offline NovemberCharlie

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 12:09:29 PM »
Gazz

So what ?
That is regional medal.
I guess players from JNB can become real threat for you in upcoming years in terms of best company - may be...
The only thing we can add is that company should exist at least 3-5 years to start participate in it - so at first "start period" there will be no medals.

That doesnt make it better...
The medals are more or less fixed for each continent:
Africa - JNB
South America - EZE/GRU
North America - ATL/JFK/LAX
Europe - LHR/CDG/FRA
Oceania - SYD/MEL
Asia is a bit of an exception due to the sheer size of the continent.

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 01:00:41 PM »
That doesnt make it better...
The medals are more or less fixed for each continent:
Africa - JNB
South America - EZE/GRU
North America - ATL/JFK/LAX
Europe - LHR/CDG/FRA
Oceania - SYD/MEL
Asia is a bit of an exception due to the sheer size of the continent.

Not sure at all. JNB currently has 2 excellent players, which reduces their score greatly. Same for CAI. as long as both are alive(and both seem fit to sruvive 11/09), me alone in Algeria is quielty far in front. If one of those 2 airports is reduced to one single carrier, then ALG probably won't be number one any more. Current number one in South America is in Quito, and European is in Moscow. Last GW3 I was top 10 all the time in CDG, because opposition was weak, current best in CDG is overall 35th - because of insane opposition over there.

so, rethinking about it, it would mainly mean be the best in the local stronghold with the weakest opposition.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 02:26:45 PM »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.