Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Sort prod slots when released model not yet available on mixed order  (Read 147 times)

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
When doing a mixed order like I just did (in GW#2, for 727-100 and -200 Adv), the system alternates both variants and has been inserting 721 after the release date of the 722 Adv, thus reducing both the number of 722 Adv and total number of 727 I could order (he always does so).

In such cases (when one of the variant's release date is within the delivery dates), it would be nice that the AI could sort the variants: "ok, before april 72 I can put only 721, there are 6 slots and player wants 6x721, lets put them here, and max out the number of slots available after april 72 for the 727-200 Adv".

Because what happened is that I've been obliged to make 2 different orders, thus reducing the "large order" discount. Not a big deal, but still a bit annoying.

Thanks.

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Sort prod slots when released model not yet available on mixed order
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 05:16:50 PM »
While a bit time consuming, you can manually change the model akin the order details screen prior to confirming the order. This should fix most of the instances of this problem.
Co-founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
PacAir President and CEO
Designated "Tier 1" Opponent

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: Sort prod slots when released model not yet available on mixed order
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 05:24:49 PM »
Thanks.
But like you say, a bit time consuming when it's a rush for the latest model.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.