Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Route Manage page: Do not scroll back to top when adjusting prices  (Read 412 times)

Offline MikeS

• Members
I imagine there must have been some talk about this already but I couldn't find it:

When you want to adjust prices manually, route by route, as I do every two weeks or so to account for inflation and competition: It is very irritating that
the "Manage Route" page keeps scrolling back to the top after each route price change. So you need to scroll down again and find the last route you
were working on. I hope there is a way to make it jump back to where one left off?

Thanks!

By the way: Thanks guys for making this game. I'm still sad I didn't find out about it earlier! Only joined this year when I stumbled upon it by mistake in
some forum somewhere I do not remember. A lot of hard work went into this and it's a joy to use.

Cheers!
Mike
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 06:33:54 PM by Sami »

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Route Manage page: Do not scroll back to top when adjusting prices
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 02:17:35 PM »
One of the reason right-click +open in a new tab is so powerful and important in this game. (I do no say it is not a bug, I say you can workaround and enjoy a better use of you browser.)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.