Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Option to display routes with "aircraft too small warning" in manage route view  (Read 259 times)

Offline qunow

• Members

The 6 people who like this post:
A simpler way to see what routes need to be migrated to larger aircrafts.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
oh yes yes yes yes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

Offline Delta

• Members
I'm wondering... how does it work now?
Do we receive a message, or do we have to check manually in "Notification view" tab of the "Manage routes" page? or what?
Thanks

Offline qunow

• Members

The person who likes this post:
I'm wondering... how does it work now?
Do we receive a message, or do we have to check manually in "Notification view" tab of the "Manage routes" page? or what?
Thanks
I think now you have to do it manually route by route in edit route screen, or just look at the load factor

Offline Zobelle

• Members
Did you mean in route planning?

I can get behind this if it shows up on route planning that this route will require L or VL aircraft.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Did you mean in route planning?

I don't know what qunow means, but to my knowledge, it's the only way, currently.

I'm very sensitive to the topic, as I currently have 60 737-700ER flights in current GW3, and those routes are especially sensitive to "too small penalty". Which comes with years and demand increase. The ability to identify which routes I shall A330 would help greatly.

Offline Delta

• Members
I think now you have to do it manually route by route in edit route screen, or just look at the load factor
I mean, how do you know you have an "aircraft too small warning" (when you have one)?
Seems like a stupid question (and I know there's no such thing) but I've never had one (or don't remember) so...

Offline freshmore

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Well, currently, it appears when you are editing the route.

What the suggestion is, when you are in the Notification View of Manage routes, one of the notifications that shows should be "Aircraft too small." It already, shows "No slots," "No aircraft scheduled" and "Oversupply" This would make identifying routes that have grown to point where the penalty appears much much easier.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.