Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: A check, B check, seat config Xtra check  (Read 343 times)

Offline qunow

• Members
A check, B check, seat config Xtra check
« on: September 26, 2017, 02:37:17 AM »
I changed the seat config of certain aircraft with A/B check expired and thus put the aircraft into 3-days Xtra check. But then when I try to move aircraft schedule onto the aircraft with default options, it tell me A/B check cannot be performed as there are other check being conducted. Shouldn't they be able to complete together, or in another way, shouldn't the Seat reconfiguration check also include A/B check since it last 3 days?

Offline Talentz

• Members
Re: A check, B check, seat config Xtra check
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 04:21:05 AM »
I changed the seat config of certain aircraft with A/B check expired and thus put the aircraft into 3-days Xtra check. But then when I try to move aircraft schedule onto the aircraft with default options, it tell me A/B check cannot be performed as there are other check being conducted. Shouldn't they be able to complete together, or in another way, shouldn't the Seat reconfiguration check also include A/B check since it last 3 days?

You can't recheck A/B maintenance once its done. The seat configuration includes an A check, it just doesn't show it on the maintenance screen. Which would explain why the system automatically checked the A/B maintenance box in the transfer screen. Leading to the "warning" you received when you tried to transfer the schedule because you didn't "uncheck" the maintenance boxes on the schedule transfer screen.

So.. is the bug about being annoyed when the system prompted you?

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Groupô - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

Offline qunow

• Members
Re: A check, B check, seat config Xtra check
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 03:08:37 PM »
In this case I think it's more about the system still automatically checked the box for A check while it's already doing a check that include A check

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.