Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Change the stat "Average fuel burn per pax" into Average fuel burn per RPK  (Read 442 times)

Offline qunow

• Members

The person who likes this post:
It wouldbe the way to turly measure the airline's fuel efficiency, negating the average route length factor.
(Instead of dividing total fuel burn by number of pax, divide fuel burn by the Revenue Passenger Kilometer factor)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 10:16:30 AM by Sami »

Offline Delta

• Members
Completely agree with that.
The "Average fuel burn per pax" makes no sense at all. All it says is that airlines good at it are flying very short routes, and I see no reason to reward* them for that.

* this stat is included in the calculation of the Airline Score (https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,26356.msg322074.html#msg322074)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 11:38:35 AM by Delta »

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Agreed. Having my past airline in China and current one in USSR (where distances are huge), I have a really low score for that category. Not that I really matter, but it's unfair.
Just as it is unfair for city-state based carriers, almost always focussed on LH as that's where the demand is.

Online groundbum2

• Members
+1

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.