Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] 10x price difference in freighter conversion cost for comparable aircraft  (Read 61 times)

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
I don't understand why Plane A costs over 6 million to convert while Plane B costs less than 600k to convert.

Plane B is about 2 years older, but (1) why does 2 years make such a large difference, and (2) why is a slightly older / more beat up plane easier to convert?

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 12:46:15 PM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Should be actually the other way around. Since it's also an engine upgrade to the other plane (3B1 -> 3C1). Nothing related to the age or condition...

Offline Talentz

• Members
On a almost competently unrelated question I didn't want to make a new thread about...

Should freighter conversions be priced far differently then normal pax carrying aircraft when listed on the UM?

Given the cost of conversions, time spent in maintenance (30/60/90days) and general cost of having an aircraft(s) grounded, we should be able to sell these birds for more then the current system allows.

Im not sure of how the system recalculates the "added" value of a freighter conversion to come up with its new book value... perhaps you could shed some light on that Sami?

Talentz

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.