Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Delivery slot secondary market and ability to delay delivery  (Read 295 times)

Offline qunow

• Members
- It would be nice if airlines are able to trade for an earlier delivery date of an aircraft at a cost against a later delivery slot just like airlines did in real life
- It would also be nice if airlines are able to manually delay or spread out their new aircraft delivery for financial reason just like they could in real life.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 12:53:32 PM by Sami »

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
1st one makes powerful companies even more powerful. Don't. Please don't. We big boys are overpowered enough.

2nd, OTOH, I like a lot. I remember having set up orders a very specific way to ensure the replacements would arrive exactly when I did need them..... and a production line compression make those aircraft available earlier, sometimes by a full year. So I still had a full year of lease to pay, which was not what I had in mind while ordering the airplane.

Could be a tickbox on the order "do not advance in case of production compression", or so. Don't know how it fits with the current production line model, though.

Offline qunow

• Members
A bit extra thought: some airlines could try to abuse the system to prevent production line closure. One way to avoid this could be, if the production line is ending soon then it would not be possible for airlines to request not to advance production time, or the system can overlook such setting when the remaining order is deemed too little.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
No changes currently planned for any of the a/c delivery components. Gets a bit too complicated.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.