Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [Cargo]Weired performance when creating a new route involving heavy cargo  (Read 261 times)

Offline qunow

• Members
So, I tried to create a route in cargo game world, but encountered some weird performance,
- When I set the fleet group as IL-96, the default distribution is 25-75-0 for light-med-heavy cargo, however the recommended distribution is 25-50-25. Is this intentional?
- After I set the distribution to 20-20-60 and then attempts to create the route but then failed either due to already used flight number or not enought money to buy slots, Once the error message appear and error parts are highlighted, the distribution would be silelntly changed to something like 20-40-40.
- It should not be possible for players to allocate 100% capacity to heavy cargo because by AWS definition they are cargos that cannot fit into aircraft belly and thus those part of capacity should not be available to heavy cargo
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:31:23 PM by qunow »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
100% heavy cargo will be possible - cannot tell which portion of cargo hold fits which sizes..

Other things, have to look.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.