Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] conversion selection support  (Read 249 times)

Offline qunow

• Members

The person who likes this post:
[-] conversion selection support
« on: July 22, 2017, 04:15:11 AM »
From what I saw in the conversion system briefing, after user click the conversion button, all that left for user to click is a confirmation button and there are nothing left to select.
In this shape it might be hard to implement situations where an aircraft can be converted in more than one way.
For instance for a passenger DC8-60s, it could either be re-engined and remain as a pax plane, or be converted into a cargo aircraft, but without selection in conversion panel it does not seems like something that can be done.
Alternatively for aircraft like DC3 there're different competing re-engine designs too.
And thus I think it would be nice if the aircraft conversion function could allow users to select between which conversion to be applied onto their aircrafts
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 08:07:51 PM by Sami »

Offline freshmore

• Members
Re: conversion selection support
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 07:26:17 PM »
I forgot about the Super 70's. In certainly seems like this Conversion feature may open up this possibility further down the road. If we can get the Data I'd love this to be possible!  :)

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: conversion selection support
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 08:07:42 PM »
System technically already supports many conversion options per plane model (though there are currently none)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.