How to sell tickets in Madrid???

Started by Not Real, July 04, 2017, 12:39:49 PM

Not Real

Hi, I have a big problem... Just started playing (after 2 times of bankruptcy) and I have chosen Madrid as my base because I love Spain and I knew already the flight to the cities in Spain will sell very good. But I can't sell any ticket in flights abroad!!! I have no idea why!

What happens? Has anyone experience with Madrid Barajas? I tried to sell tickets to Munich marked by the game with the "sell" sticker and nothing! I checked where the Spanish people like to travel to - Portugal (so Lissabon), France (so Paris) and Italy (so Roma). But again - no ticket sold! I thought "they don't speak English, they don't have a lot of money, so maybe they prefer to flight to cheapper countries, but Prague in Chech Republic was succes neither.

It's a little bit boring already with all my flights around Spain, I have nothing to do as I can't open any route if I know they will not fly...

Can someone help me? Thanks! ;-)

Not Real

You mean I should promote the route? Done, didn't work, thank you.

Sami

No, but you should actually first open such route (& get an aircraft for it....), in a manner what the tutorial describes.

You seem to have currently only the "default" routes from the startup phase.

Not Real

Ok, I recognize - I didn't check the quantity of the expected passenger by clicking "globe" icon, but I opened popular (in my opinion) routes like Copenhagen, Paris, Prague, Berlin and Munich (which has an extra "sale" icon) and NOTHING.

Thank you Sami for trying to help me but probably the reason of my problem is not the one you are thinking about.  :-\