Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Lift the 40 frequencies rule at SBRJ  (Read 235 times)

Offline NovemberCharlie

• Members

The person who likes this post:
[-] Lift the 40 frequencies rule at SBRJ
« on: April 26, 2017, 08:12:49 PM »
Hi,

I just converted some of my flights from SBSP-SBRJ to a 737-900ER, only to find out it is limited on the take off. Not too bad and still a net gain of 11 seats on a return flight.
BUT I would at this point rather add more frequencies. So I tried to add a flight, only to receive a "max 40 flights warning". Now I can imagine on some of the larger Asian routes you might be able to upgrade to a widebody, however the largest amount of passengers one can carry out of SBRJ is 357 passengers on an A380 (due to the runway)! This means that if you take the A380 to 40 daily flights, it is impossible to get more than 14280 daily supply. At all...

So can the 40 frequencies please be lifted. Even with my 737-900ERs I will still need 60 daily flights to reach the current demand, let alone the demand in 2030!

Cheers
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 11:31:18 AM by Sami »

Offline schro

• Members

The 4 people who like this post:
Re: Lift the 40 frequencies rule at SBRJ
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 10:34:03 PM »
I think it's time for the 40 frequency limit to go away. There's a number of routes in the game where this is a problem. Given that subsequent to this limit being imposed, there were game changes made to limit the impact of inappropriate route spamming, there by making this limitation redundant to that....

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.