Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] keep getting errors from the game/forum in recent days  (Read 200 times)

Offline qunow

• Members
[-] keep getting errors from the game/forum in recent days
« on: March 26, 2017, 01:03:05 AM »
Recently when i am browsing the forum as well as playing the game, i keep getting the error that the website cannot be loaded in about 50% times and as a result i need to refresh a page multiple time in order to complete whatever action i want to do. Is there any problems with AWS's server and when will that be fixed?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 10:05:11 PM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: keep getting errors from the game/forum in recent days
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 05:40:26 AM »
Our server is up and operating normally - no abnormal delays or load on the server.

The problems are usually always somewhere in between and we cannot affect that since the routing is automatic. It usually "fixes" by itself in a matter of hours or days.

Online Cardinal

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 04:44:32 PM »
I had the same problem with the game and other websites from around the world about a year ago. Lots of "connection reset" errors, which in AWS caused me to have to do everything twice. But only from home, not over 4G or at my sister's house or using hotel WiFi.

I used a free trial of a proxy server/anonymizer service - most of them have 7-day free trials - and using a proxy server in the NYC area I had no problems at all with any website, and everything worked a lot faster in general, which pointed the finger at my local ISP. I complained to them and of course they disclaimed any problems with their network but after enough complaining it got fixed.

Offline qunow

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 07:02:26 PM »
Other sites are working fine here but only airwaysim and another German-based airline simulation game give me such problem and the displayed error is not connection reset either so i would guess it's something different.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 01:42:22 PM »
Any better now?

(again nothing at our end, and haven't seen anything myself, and nothing has been adjusted, but just checking...)

Offline qunow

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 09:29:43 PM »
seems a bit more normal now..

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.