Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Adding a new fleet group. Good?Bad?  (Read 687 times)

Offline DC

• Members
Adding a new fleet group. Good?Bad?
« on: November 16, 2016, 12:36:48 AM »
Hi everyone,

I have been playing this game on and off. So I am unsure on a lot of things... But I was thinking of adding a 3rd fleet group (ATR/ Bombardier/ Embraer) just an aircraft that's 60-80 seats for the lower demand routes.... There's a few of low demand route at where I am base at around 500-2500NM. Would the cost be too high to maintain? Just wanted some advises. Thanks guys!

Dylan

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Adding a new fleet group. Good?Bad?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 07:27:05 AM »
The real problem is when you add a 4th one. If you think you can keep your 3 current fleet groups up to the end of the game, then there should be no big problem.

I tend to stick myself to only 2 fleet groups for most of the game, so that the 3rd fleet group is a transition fleet type. For example, I'm not replacing my 737-400 by anything else as long as I'm replacing CRJs by A148s. Once I'm finished with CRJs, I can replace 737-400 by MAXes(or C919, depending on the situation). Once I'm finished with 737-400.....you get the idea. And when the end of the game is nearing, and my 2 fleet groups are definitive, I can invest in a third one.

Online kscessandriver

• Members
Re: Adding a new fleet group. Good?Bad?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 01:20:37 AM »
As long as fuel is at this astronomically high level, I think that adding a fleet type is a dubious proposition at best...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.