Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft not swapping on routes  (Read 240 times)

wildlyf

• Former member
Aircraft not swapping on routes
« on: November 09, 2016, 11:15:49 AM »
Hi everyone,

I did some searching and didn't find an answer so apoliogises if I am reposting. New to the game and loving it, but I have encountered a small issue. I leased a new larger plane and replaced my old plane from the most profitable routes where there was a higher demand for passengers. However in the route information screen it has not increased the figure regarding how many passengers I can carry. I have changed the fleet type. For example on the old plane i was getting 43/51 passengers so i got a plane that holds 71. However the figure still reads /51.

Any help appreciated!

BristolFlyer

• Former member
Re: Aircraft not swapping on routes
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 10:26:46 PM »
Hi mate, perhaps check the runway length you are operating to/from, because if a plane ideally wants a runway length of x and the runway at either end of a flight is shorther than x then the plane will take a limited PAX to accomodate a short runway.

... might be the answer....?

Offline schro

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Aircraft not swapping on routes
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 11:30:53 PM »
The route information page displays the number that you speak of on a weekly average basis. Give it a couple of game weeks and the numbers will change to the new values over that time.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.