Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Purchase of a Leased Aircraft from another player  (Read 252 times)

BristolFlyer

• Former member

The 4 people who like this post:
Purchase of a Leased Aircraft from another player
« on: November 08, 2016, 04:55:40 PM »
How do folk in general feel about asking for the following change to be made to a rule which none in our alliance can get our heads around:

If you lease an aircraft from a robot leasing company you can at anytime opt to buy that aircraft from the leasing company with no fuss - just pay the money. The same cannot be done if you lease the aircraft from another player. There is argument that the owner might not want to sell the aircraft. However, there are 3 excellent options in place to protect the owner already:

When the owner puts an aircraft on the UM he has to select on of the following:
1). Aircraft can be bought or leased
2). Aircraft can only be bought
3). Aircraft can only be leased

Since these 3 perfectly adequate selections are in place already, then there is no question what are the owners' wishes of what can happen to that aircraft.  Unless folk have any other reasonable common scenarios - then surely no need for this restrictive rule which effectively contradicts the owners initial instruction - but worse still, then creates a very long winded and totally un-necessary process for BOTH parties to: unlease each plane (no service then on those routes), owner must relist each plane in UM, then you buy the plane and wait 2 weeks to get the thing back to where it was in the first place! When numerous aircraft are involved, it really is a major time-wasting fuss for both parties. If at anytime during a lease, an owner wishes to restrict the "lease extension" of an aircraft, he is able to click the button on his aircraft page and do this. Surely this same action could additionally and immediately prevent the lessor from attempting to purchase aircraft (if this is the concern or reasoning behind this restriction)?

Very interested to hear what everyone else feels about this.

Offline Viscount Bailey

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Purchase of a Leased Aircraft from another player
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 05:28:33 PM »
completely agree - annoying restriction with no purpose I can see.

Offline MuzhikRB

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
Re: Purchase of a Leased Aircraft from another player
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 12:01:45 PM »
I will add more request.

Why I cannot list my ACs to multiple members of Alliance  or to all Alliance members at one time ?

Several members wants to buy some AC - who is quicker - takes the prize. Sometimes several members list one type of AC to UM, and buying member is full. So they need to go and relist to another one manually. What the sense ?

Just add button - "list to alliance member only".

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.