Saudia Intercontinental improve our cooperation with our partner in various sector to provide our Best service to our passenger.
- Saudia Intercontinental - Giorgio Armani New agreetment to redesign new Economy seat with more improvement to give our passenger an extraordinary experience with our new Economy class
- Saudia Intercontinental - Mercedez Benz Agreement that include new Limousine service provided by Premium Mercedez Benz 350SE inside the airport and also outside the airport to our business class passenger destination at Jeddah International,Riyadh International,and Frankfurt International Airport
- Saudia Intercontinental - El Arabia Maintenance facility that provide MRO(Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) services at Jeddah International Airport
- Saudia Intercontinental - Boeing to Optimize our Maintenance and Pilot Training program
- Saudia Intercontinental - Thailand,British,Russian,United States of America,and Italy Government Approval to Saudia Operate on Umrah and Hajj Flight
- Saudia Intercontinental - Saudi Arabian government to build new Terminal at Jeddah International Airport to meet passenger growth and to Alternate the Old terminal that will be refurbished to improve capacity
We're opening cabin crew enrolment at Frankfurt,Jeddah,Riyadh,Milan,London,Paris,Cairo,Tunis,Istanbul ,and izmir to meet our personel needs as our company demand for more personel continues to grow,Enrolment available until 22 October 1972 and the Test will be start at 12 December 1972 to search who meet our standard to become our Air Stewardness. New Livery will be Introduced with the new Economy Seat completed on all aircraft together with Introduction of Fly-SAUDIA on 22 December 1972.
Member of Phoenix Alliance