small aircraft profitable

Started by Springbal, February 06, 2016, 05:07:03 PM

Springbal

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if small routes (only 20passengers) are profitable in this game.

gazzz0x2z

Yes there are. Be sure to use pace at its maximum. My best SW3 in current GW3 are all flying 5 or 6 times a day. My absolute best makes EPWA-UMKK 3 times a day AND EPWA-LKMT 3 times a day, too. 400k$ net profit last week(take of 50k$ for personel, and 30% of taxes, you have 245k$ remaining at the end of the week - count 6M$ the new plane plys 1M$ slots, and that's worth the investment every 30 weeks). I even have one plane at 8 flights a day, from Visby, all between 62NM & 140NM. Quite a nice earner also.

Average is not so impressive, and you shall count no more than 200k$ net profit per week(on the page of the plan), so 105k$ of post-tax real profit. Still making its worth in 66 weeks.

The drawback is that they do not arrive quicker than bigger planes. So, overall, your company growth is smaller. But if you're in remote place like Visby, they kick ass. And the unfortunate guy that tries a 70-seater on  a 90-demand route, will soon face your 4 19-seater & cry. Be careful with the "too small" penalty, though. On international routes with more than 30 demand & longer than 280NM, your SW3 will be destroyed by opposition. But if you have a lot of small airports(like in Sweden) within 280NM, they kick ass.