demand questions

Started by kezhu2007, January 18, 2016, 05:40:36 AM

kezhu2007

Hi I'm a newbie, I have a few questions in regarding to demand:

1) I'm interested in opening an airport in China but the international demand is so low in 2006 @beginner world 1. Is the demand going to grow overtime?
2) if the demand is growing overtime, is it going to be somehow to the extend of real life world?

Thanks

mean123

I've noticed that most routes grow in time and they seem to grow faster if they are flown. Not sure if they will go as far as they do in real life but there is significant route growth from the mid 2000's to the 2010's in real life so I do think they are designed to grow from what I've noticed. Sorry I couldn't help more

ArmaghanJalil

The routes grow a little over time, but in the life span of Beginner Worlds you will not go from filling up a B737 to Filling up a B747 if that's what you are wondering.
Another reason for the demand differences from real life (which I think) is,

In real life flights between LHR and JFK are often operating as HUBS, passengers gathering in LHR from different points in Europe and flyting a A380 to JFK then taking smaller aircrafts further to their destination etc... while in real life scenario you have many transit pax, you only have point to point traffic in Airway Sim.

I have tried to create HUB routes with Airway Sim, it does not work. I opened up a base in Oslo, and tried to gather traffic from various airports in Norway to Oslo, and then fly a bigger aircraft to a long away destination,.. although traffic from BGO-BKK and TRD-BKK, RYG-BKK etc all together should fill up a large flight, in reality it only showed passengers that was the demand from OSL-BKK.