Game World

Started by Jayden101, December 12, 2015, 10:26:26 PM

Jayden101

Hi guys, I'm quite new to AirwaySim and was wondering if after your game world ends if you have to start over the airline. I'm hoping not because it would be quite a blow in the face.

Sami

Each game world costs 5Cr to join, and 1Cr weekly after the first week. You can play many game worlds at the same time and each is billed separately.

Each game world is a completely separate scenario, so the airlines do not naturally carry over to other or next games. Since they are all in different times/eras and each have different settings and themes. The longer games last over a year, so not being able to transfer the airline into next game isn't really an issue.

mertkuyumcu

Hi Sami,

Could you please explain what happens when the game finish? Any bonus credits or achievements?

Best,
Mert

11Air

No credits for doing well.  This game seems to be unique on Internet in that all players compete on equal basis.  No buying gismo's to get an advantage.

Each game world is a separate game, so the 5cr start fee applies, plus 1cr per game week so you can drop out of a game if you want to, though that 5cr start fee does allow you 4 starts in the game if things go wrong, or you want to explore the opportunities in another continent.

The short games are not particularly good value as they are also 5cr at start up. The easy format (more capital. better fares etc) doesn't actually teach you much about competing in the long games.
To hone your skills join a long game near it's end and find a Base where there's room for another player. When the next long game starts you have a good idea where to start, even if that base is already occupied you at least know the country well enough to try a different first base in an area you know.

Remember it is for fun, the big players keep on playing so it's addictive too, but you are probably already hooked.

Trev of 11Air and Spectrum Alliance

mertkuyumcu

I have one more question. How to reduce Aircraft rotation (delay due short turnaround)?

Mr Yoda

Increase turn-around times to 1% or below at destination and at your hub/base.