Vote for the next mini-game

Started by Sami, November 10, 2015, 05:31:21 PM

coppinpr

I like the 1945 start date idae, Id like to see this date in the far east. Japan had a high traffic rate due to the USA occupation plus repatriation from WW2 , the British empire was imploding causing rapid changes in traffic around India. Then there are the restrictions that would come into play with the French  Indo china war and later the Vietnam war. with its massive increase in traffic during the Vietnam war. loads of fluctuation in demands during the 1945- 1975 time frame demanding constant route and passenger changes rather than the usual slow climb in demands and routes also  an interesting time for new aircraft coming into play.

Sami

So ... Now that the Regional Challenge has been running for about a month .. Any feedback, or suggestions for future similar games?

tise1983

My only feedback is it would be nice if these quick games would be 20 minute days and 17-20 years long.  10 years just is not long enough.

Other then that they are a nice break form the larger longer game worlds.

ezzeqiel

Super fast game.

5/min/day

Full world, Full length. Normal rules.

borito4

Quote from: ezzeqiel on January 03, 2016, 01:04:07 AM
Super fast game.

5/min/day

Hear Hear

TomTom31

Quote from: ezzeqiel on January 03, 2016, 01:04:07 AM
Super fast game.

5/min/day

Yep agree! Find long days a bit dull

tise1983

5 minutes is pretty fast...but it would be interesting...for those with jobs it may be a turnoff...i have played a 10 minute and a 15 minute game and there is a big difference...10 minute game goes by so fast...15 minute game is pretty fast as well but manageable...

Mr Yoda

When's the new GW 3 coming up? Current GW 3 is expected to be finished by tomorrow.

Mr Yoda

GW 3 is now officially over so when is the new one going to open up?

Zombie Slayer

GW3 was previously announced to start in March.
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

jotagrande

An Alliance free game, as in alliances not allowed, so the playing field is level when it comes to aircraft acquisition. I'd really like to see a long game world like this. I think we may see different people on the leader board as opposed to the usual suspects who rely on getting aircraft 2-3 times faster than non-alliance players.

I think this will encourage a different strategy not seen in this game for a long time.

bdnascar3

Quote from: jotagrande on February 11, 2016, 11:04:52 PM
An Alliance free game, as in alliances not allowed,
n.

+1

I'd also like to see a world for experienced players only, maybe use the achievements for a screen to allow certain players who have accomplishments in previous games.. Every time a new world starts new players get mad because its harder then beginners and older players get mad because planes and slots get taken by inexperienced players

gazzz0x2z

Quote from: bdnascar3 on February 12, 2016, 02:14:04 AM
n.

+1

I'd also like to see a world for experienced players only, maybe use the achievements for a screen to allow certain players who have accomplishments in previous games.. Every time a new world starts new players get mad because its harder then beginners and older players get mad because planes and slots get taken by inexperienced players

I'm very happy with the rookies. They keep the production lines open, prevent the best players to grow too fast, and when they BK, feed the used parket.

daysleeper

Will there be a new mini-game when Cross the Pond is finished?

bdnascar3

Quote from: gazzz0x2z on February 12, 2016, 06:49:18 AM
I'm very happy with the rookies.

Unfortunately though, the rookies then get discouraged and leave the game for good. And like it or not we need more players playing, so maybe Sami will run more full worlds at one time.

gazzz0x2z

Quote from: bdnascar3 on February 18, 2016, 11:42:30 PM
Unfortunately though, the rookies then get discouraged and leave the game for good. And like it or not we need more players playing, so maybe Sami will run more full worlds at one time.

I get your point, but since I'm mentoring, I notice that most rookies won't make it through anyways. Some are eager to learn, some did get most of things but just miss one or two details(I did make a mentoring where I just had to advice "raise your prices", and the guy was happily back to positive margins. All the rest was already good). But a good half do not listen, do not learn, and leaves frustrated because a "bad" player landed a few flights on their monopolies. Instead of correcting their awful schedule. Those players are never going to be regular players. This game is not for them.

LotusAirways

Global, 1 Jan 1946 to 31 Dec 1969, 15 minute days, 3 months give or take of playing time.

gazzz0x2z

Quote from: LotusAirways on February 19, 2016, 07:42:20 PM
Global, 1 Jan 1946 to 31 Dec 1969, 15 minute days, 3 months give or take of playing time.

Fly me to the moon? Ends the 20th July 1969?