So, seems there's a bug in DNS or how the game is handling where folks are bouncing in from. Let's play along in Chrome.
1. Play a game, have a logged in session, etc.
2. Close browser (or visit different page) while fetching a beer or two.
3. Navigate to http://airwaysim.com/game
to give your CEO a raise.
4. Note that you aren't logged in? Log in again? OK. Then you get an error saying you're already logged in.
5. Repeat step 3.
6. Notice you're still not logged in.
7. This time, try http://www.airwaysim.com/game
and find that you really are logged in, and the non-triple-dubya version is some form of imposter.