Crowdfunding for the revival of the Airport Tycoon Series.

Started by Terry P., August 21, 2015, 04:16:09 PM

Terry P.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I've started a campaign on indiegogo to revive the Airport Tycoon Series.
I'm sure many of you will remember it, it's one of my favourite games ever, but sadly there hasn't been a proper version of it and it's too old. So I want to bring it back.

It is the first time I'm launching a campaign so I don't really know if I'm going down the right path.

If anyone is interested, here's the link https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/airport-tycoon-series-revival/x/11894019#/story

I would also like to welcome anyone who thinks that he would like to be a part of this team.. Let me know. Everything will be transparent, no monkey business here. Right now I'm putting together a team of people to spread the word!

Sami, if you feel that this post violates the rules of the forum or is inappropriate due to the nature of this game, by all means delete this  :)

CarlBagot

Terry P.

It won't have the same name, I think it is possible. But in order for people to understand what this is about I had to mention the original game

tise1983

If I could get a refund for the 3 Airline tycoon games i bought i would gladly donate to your crowdfunding to make sure that Airline Tycoon never got revived.

tise1983

Oh wait I read it wrong, you want to revive it? You's crazzzy... :o

Terry P.

Ι want to make it a proper game  ;D. It had potential!!

tise1983

Yeah it was just to childish, this game is far better.

Things that would probably should be in Airwaysim that were on Airline Tycoon would be:

1. A Livery Design Area, most people already do it, but i know for the easiness of having an in-game livery design area would be nice.

That's it, this game has everything else and better

tise1983

Why don't you crowd fund for sami to make something here you want...I am new here, but from what I read he is the fiber holding this turd together.. :P