Marketing for a new base

Started by tdf42, July 28, 2015, 11:46:53 PM

tdf42

Does my marketing for my HQ extend to a new base? If not how can I do it?

Aoitsuki

yes, it is based on company image.

tdf42

im sorry I do not understand your answer or maybe you dont get my question. I just opened up a new base. Does the marketing I have in place for my HQ extend to the new base or do I have to do  route specific marketing for my routes at the new base?

gazzz0x2z

Route-specific image is specific to the route. it does not matter whether it's your main base or another.
Company-wide image is global to the company. it does not matter whether you have 1 base or 10.

Marketing associated with those levels - route & company - stay at their level.

There is neither base-specific image, nor base-specific marketing.

So, to answer your final question, you need(if you feel the need) to use route marketing for any new route - wether the route is at a new base or an old one. And you don't need to change anything at your company-wide marketing(unless you find your CI too low for a company of your caliber, but try not to exceed 10% of expenses in marketing).

Or you can just wait 1 year for the RI to reach its maximum, and not spend any dollar. Your choice.

Infinity

If you have a marketing campaign (general, not route marketing), you won't have to add one for the new base. The cost of the campaign you already have will automatically scale with the operation you add in that base.

I think that was what you wanted to know?

tdf42

Thank you.... that was my question and you answered it.