A very strange thing is happening

Started by Solemus, July 09, 2015, 09:06:52 PM

Solemus

Hi guys

Something strange to one of my flights, I have never seen it before, can anyone a clean explanation why please

One direction loadings are great and what to be expected. Going back damn awful loadings, I just don't get what's happening  :laugh: :laugh:

Sami

Way too early departure time for leg #1.

Lakitel

I would guess decreasing the price for the leg might help?

dmoose42

Who wants to fly from PHL at 4:15 AM - that's crazy -  ;D ;D ;D

flight time penalties start before 6 AM but get really big before 5 AM - so i wouldn't schedule flights before 5 if possible.

schro

Quote from: dmoose42 on July 10, 2015, 12:38:15 AM

flight time penalties start before 6 AM but get really big before 5 AM - so i wouldn't schedule flights before 5 if possible.

Who wants to fly from PHL, period?

Solemus

Thanks guys for your answer

Quote from: sami on July 09, 2015, 09:09:28 PM
Way too early departure time for leg #1.

Thanks sami

Quote from: schro on July 10, 2015, 02:39:21 AM
Who wants to fly from PHL, period?

Awwwww Schro I wanted to try a challenge for a change, plus I haven't been too well for a few weeks so I also wanted somewhere a little quiet. You're such a big softie at times and always ready to help, even me and I thank you for your help but I do have reasons for what I do always my friend

schro

Quote from: London_Rick on July 10, 2015, 04:37:31 PM
Awwwww Schro I wanted to try a challenge for a change, plus I haven't been too well for a few weeks so I also wanted somewhere a little quiet. You're such a big softie at times and always ready to help, even me and I thank you for your help but I do have reasons for what I do always my friend

I'm just not a fan of the 1. rental car return process or 2. TSA at PHL.

TSA problem is that whenever the security check line gets under about 30 minutes of wait time, they start closing lanes to keep the lines long. (this is my interpretation of their end goal based upon numerous observations).

Solemus

Quote from: dmoose42 on July 10, 2015, 12:38:15 AM

I've changed the start time to 5am
Thank you