Airline announcements

Started by Scott, June 30, 2015, 12:27:31 PM

Scott

Hi,

Is there a way we can separate airline aircraft sales posts from genuine airline announcements? Maybe have 2 boxes on the dashboard or something?  Some alliances/airlines make an effort to post up news stories only for them to be lost amoungst lots of posts about someone selling a 15yr old DC6 or something.

I only ask as I appreciate the banter of these community posts and have dabbled in them myself.  I think they should be given their own space as they tend to be in the benefit of all the game world players.  Sales post usually only reach out to a small minority of people who are looking or selling at that specific time.  Both types are equally important but the former seems to deserve it's own place and would probably benefit from it too.

Anyone else agree?

Aoitsuki

i don't think there is a real need of announcing used aircraft to the world. Unless you have a huge order of like 40 new aircraft and would like to get rid of them... not really sure if the sales thread is meant to be in the announcement anyways to begin with.