Company image won't change

Started by wolfsbourger, May 10, 2015, 01:34:03 PM

wolfsbourger

So, I have been spending 2 mil/week on general advertising. 1 mil in my country base and 1 mil in whole world, but my company image is stuck at 19. Is there something wrong?

kberry

Give it time. Your airline is 70 days old. I have an airline in the same game world 5 years in with good marketing a large relatively young fleet and a well established route system. My CI is hovering around 60 and has been SLOWLY but steadily creeping up. It doesn't move fast so you have to be patient.

Solemus

Quote from: wolfsbourger on May 10, 2015, 01:34:03 PM
So, I have been spending 2 mil/week on general advertising. 1 mil in my country base and 1 mil in whole world, but my company image is stuck at 19. Is there something wrong?

Why 2 separate advertising? Do it all under 1 advertising campaign, which is the whole world, this will of course include your home country, unless you're on some other world, maybe the moon?  ;D ;D

vortex787

Quote from: London_Rick on May 12, 2015, 03:13:08 PM
Why 2 separate advertising? Do it all under 1 advertising campaign, which is the whole world, this will of course include your home country, unless you're on some other world, maybe the moon?  ;D ;D

Well I thought that CI increases further if you spend more money on it. With 5 worldwide ad campaigns your CI should be higher than just 1 worldwide ad campaign since you spend up to 5 times the money... or isn't that true?