Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Ability to EDIT route to account for DVX/DEN changeover  (Read 303 times)

bryanUC

• Former member
[ok] Ability to EDIT route to account for DVX/DEN changeover
« on: February 14, 2009, 07:31:07 PM »
Currently, at IAH, there are no available slots for two of my routes to be re-created in planning for the DVX/DEN changeover at the end of February 1995.  When I view the routes that are affected, there is a message at the top:

Some of the airports on this route are about to be closed soon and after that this route is not flown anymore. Please edit the route to fly to the new airport opened in the city.

However, I cannot actually EDIT the route to make such a change, I have to close & totally reopen the route.  Given that some routes are at high-demand times for slots, I have to do this right on the 28th of February, and risk losing my slot in the process.  While it may not be able to be implemented for game 3, I think in the future it would be extremely useful to edit the destination airports in the route edit screen, even if it's only for airport changes due to closings/relocations.

Just an idea, as a possible alternative to what would possibly be harder to create (and was recommended before) - having the routes automatically switch over.

Thanks!
Bryan
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 11:10:14 AM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Ability to EDIT route to account for DVX/DEN changeover
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »
This will be changed so that the routes switch automatically also for non-based airlines.

bryanUC

• Former member
Re: Ability to EDIT route to account for DVX/DEN changeover
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 07:48:07 PM »
That works too, thanks for the update  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.