the new DC-9

Started by meiru, March 13, 2015, 11:54:52 AM

meiru

the new DC-9 seems to sell pretty well... bether than in earlier game worlds with the old data ... nice  :)

Zombie Slayer

Its a HUGE improvement over the old version and a legitimate contender to the BAC 1-11 and the 737-1/2. The 9-34 makes 2200nm with a 75% load and 2100 with a "normal" configuration. Very impressive indeed! Now all it needs is commonality with the MD-80 (considering the MD-80 flew as the DC-9-80 I still don't see why it does not already share commonality) and this frame becomes the one to have in JA era games.
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

Maxair

How can i see the changes? I love the DC9 in GW2 but you have me curious now

Zombie Slayer

All DC-9 models except the JT8D-17 powered 9-34 have launched in GW1. You can join and use your 15 mi ute preview to see the new stats on the DC-9.
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

Maxair

I forgot u could do that. Thanks