Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Repeated airport slot warnings & removals on routes being flown.  (Read 232 times)

Offline pndsc

• Members
So I pulled an a/c off two routes to the same place a little while ago. I left these routes not being flown for a little while until I got a replacement a/c to fly it. In this period before it started being flown again, the slots were revoked.

After putting the a/c back on, the game still periodically sends me the slot warning (for a route being flown!) and will also periodically REMOVE the slots.

Is this a new bug or known one?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:40:32 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Repeated airport slot warnings & removals on routes being flown.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 12:13:11 PM »
It depends.

If you lose the slots, and get new ones you have only a limited set of time to actually start flying the route before you get the warning. For example if the route is flown only 1x weekly and B check overlaps it on the first time after you re-opened the route, then it will be probably enough to trigger the route. Combined with some other possible scheduling change after that and making it so that the route is not flown on second week either could possibly lead to such situation.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.