Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Boeing 787 capacity.  (Read 343 times)

Offline JackB

• Members
[-] Boeing 787 capacity.
« on: February 19, 2015, 09:41:03 PM »
I have recently ordered the Boeing 787 in game world #4 and have noticed a slightly odd thing about the capacity when trying to set my own configuration to the aircraft.

Using the default configuration it clearly states that the 787-8 is bigger than the 787-9 (with an extra 7 seats in the C class seating).

When setting a custom configuration to the aircraft's the 787-9 becomes the larger aircraft with 32 more seats than the 787-8 with the custom configuration I created with 15 C class seats in each.

I think somewhere along the line there is an error with the data for this aircraft.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 09:45:21 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Boeing 787 capacity.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 09:44:49 PM »
The seat types in the default configurations are not the same for the two models (for some reason; it's automatic system). 787-9 has premium business seats in default config.

So it's all correct considering the configs you create...

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
Re: [-] Boeing 787 capacity.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 10:30:31 PM »
Hover over the "i" in the blue circle next to the configuration. It will give you the max seating for that model.  The 787 -9 is certified for about 40 more seats than the 787 - 8 so your figures are correct.
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.