Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: which features are available in which world?  (Read 350 times)

Offline meiru

• Members
which features are available in which world?
« on: February 11, 2015, 09:53:14 AM »
it would be nice if we could see which features and aircraft types and so on are available in which worlds... I started a game, but I did leave it again, because I don't want to play without the new DC-9's  ;D ... I think the new 30' rule is fine, but if I have to wait 6 months for the aircrafts to appear in a world, it's also a bit... well... annoying

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: which features are available in which world?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 10:12:02 AM »
Indicated in the change logs: https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,26356.160.html

All major features are implemented in all game worlds by default. Database updates are a bit different.

For DC-9:
This data update is available in the current Game World #1, and in any future games.
(since any EXISTING aircraft cannot be updated.. only the models that are launched after the update)

Offline meiru

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 11:11:34 AM »
... and how can I find out what the age of a game world is? ... are they sorted by age in the game area screen? (or how can I find out, if Game World #x came after Game World #1 ?) ... I could of course read the forum, but there must be an easier way... don't you think?

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 11:43:40 AM »
There is an easier way to find out'

On the start up screen, click on the 'See Details' area of the Game World

Offline meiru

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 12:41:13 PM »
But I cannot see when it started (real time) ... maybe it would also be an option to add the version (including something like a "build version" to this screen?) ... ok, maybe that's not possible because it's always a mixture of versions ... *hmm* ... well, anyway... maybe I'll try the #1 ... if the MD-88 long range is added  :) ...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.