Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Ability to complete lease of plane without losing it during process  (Read 473 times)

demage

• Former member
Sami

I have been getting annoyed that I have opened up a used plane to commence a lease and some other player who is obviously quicker with the key strokes jumps in and takes it from me.

Can I request a feature that once you have opened up the lease option for a plane that it locks out other players to prevent the 'unable to find plane' error coming up.

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 03:30:14 PM by sami »

Kontio

• Former member
Re: Ability to complete lease of plane without losing it during process
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 10:56:10 AM »
Can I request a feature where once I have seen an aircraft on the list, the game would prevent anyone from leasing?  ;) It is sometimes frustrating when someone ís quicker, but I really don't see how the feature you are asking for would change the situation. Then the competition would just be who opens the lease option first.

Offline Unbornio

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 12:16:12 PM »
That would cause plane hogging.
Beta Tester

demage

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »
If others were locked out I could configure my aircraft and finalise the lease instead of thinking I am finalising it and then being told some other player who is quicker with the key strokes got it first.  It wouldn't be hogging, I am looking at one plane to lease.   :-\

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 12:24:45 PM »
If others were locked out I could configure my aircraft and finalise the lease instead of thinking I am finalising it and then being told some other player who is quicker with the key strokes got it first.  It wouldn't be hogging, I am looking at one plane to lease.   :-\

What would prevent you from opening multiple tabs with different aircraft, i.e. hogging planes?

ban2

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 01:03:21 PM »
in world 1 there is no shortage of planes at the moment, lots of big airlines going bust :)

demage

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 10:18:26 AM »
Looks like the system will stay.  Would have liked it controlled somehow.

If you can't beat em...join em.  I will start hogging.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.