Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Move schedule to different plane function slows when you have too many plan  (Read 503 times)

Offline schro

• Members
I have been doing a few schedule movements on my MD90's in GW3 as some of them are getting "too old to fly" even though as a McD product, they should be at about their midpoint in life (meaning, their MX costs should not get out of control at such a young age, though, that's a different bug report axe to grind), I have been using the handy dandy -> arrow on the scheduling page to move the routes to a new plane. However, when I click that arrow, it takes a good 5-10 seconds for the modal box to pop up for me to select the plane to move my schedule to (I only have a few hundred idle MD90's at this point.... OK. maybe 500?)

To repeat the issue -

1. GW3 -> Owl Express (orly?)
2. Scheduling page
3. Filter on MD90 (or don't)
4. Click the move schedule arrow ->
5. Wait 5-10 seconds
6. Select plane to move the schedule to
7. .....
8. Profit

Alternate ending for those that like to chose you own adventure

6. Refresh the list of planes in the dialog box (refresh button at lower right corner)
7. Wait 5-10 seconds
8. ....
9. Proceed back to 6 of the alternate ending or of the main story
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 06:13:52 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
500 idle planes .. eeehhh.. Well that's the problem, and it was never ever even thought for that ...  10 planes idle perhaps..but not 500.  ;D

..but have to see to it at some point.

Offline schro

• Members
500 idle planes .. eeehhh.. Well that's the problem, and it was never ever even thought for that ...  10 planes idle perhaps..but not 500.  ;D

Across all fleet types, I have 835 idle ;-).

I do what I can to break your assumptions. I should probably post the formatting bug about having over 100 billion in the bank too

Jona L.

• Former member

So your game was never intended for people with skill? :P :P

The 4th fleet penalty is what makes this an issue sometimes, where you have to pile up planes for years (sometimes decades) to replace all in one go....

Offline schro

• Members
So, with GW3 concluding shortly, I'm disappointed that I was not able to migrate my "planes are too old" fleet onto new and unused planes that I have parked, as the delay is up to 15+ seconds at this point. I should use this post to place a meme or something up.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.