Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Maximum lease duration  (Read 395 times)

Offline Luperco

• Members
Maximum lease duration
« on: January 07, 2015, 06:35:07 PM »
Due to the 4th fleet penalty, I would like to wait until I have enough new planes to substitute the old fleet.

Rather than store the new planes while coming, I thought to lease them until I have enough for substitution.

So I've put my new planes on the UM, for lease only, with a maximum lease duration of two years.

Anyway, once the aircraft arrives to the lessee, he can extend the leasing over the maximum allowed.
In my opinion this is not fair. When a plane has been put on the UM with a duration limit should, be impossible extend the lease, unless the owner manually change it.

Actually, I have to manually block the leasing extension for each leased plane, hoping to be quicker than the lessee.

Saluti
Emanuele

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Maximum lease duration
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 07:09:47 PM »
You can deny lease extensions during the delivery window (2 game weeks). The leasing player cannot extend the lease until the plane is delivered. Though, with 20 minute game days, that can be a difficult task....

Offline Luperco

• Members
Re: Maximum lease duration
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 08:53:41 AM »
You can deny lease extensions during the delivery window (2 game weeks). The leasing player cannot extend the lease until the plane is delivered. Though, with 20 minute game days, that can be a difficult task....

Yes I know.

Anyway, sometime, I need to sleep :)
Saluti
Emanuele

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.